Key Takeaways Include:
- 74% of all data breaches involved a human element
- Business Email Compromise attacks almost doubled across the entire data set
- More than 32% of all Log4j scanning happened within 30 days of release
- Social Engineering counts for 17% of breaches and 10% of Incidents
- Security Awareness & Skills Training for employees is key to the prevention of cyber attacks
- Data Recovery procedures are in place to make sure your organization can restore its data.
These hot takes are just the beginning. Want to take a deep dive with the C3 Team? Reach out to talk more about all the information within the DBIR Report.