The day is almost here, and we cannot be more excited to bring you the BEST technology summit in West Michigan!
We secured top industry leaders to speak during the sessions, sharing their knowledge and experiences with you.
With over 380 people registered to attend this event, we decided to up the excitement by increasing our door prizes! As you check-in to the summit Wednesday, you will have the chance to win:
- Peloton Bike Essentials
- Yeti Roadie 24 Cooler
- Uplift Standing Desk
- Google Pixelbook
- Samsung 55” QLED 8K
- Oculus VR Headset
- $100 Amazon Gift Card
Good luck and may the odds be ever in your favor!
Check-in opens at 11:00am. Check-in will take place on the first floor of the B.O.B. next to the stairs. You will receive an official welcome, a name badge, and your personalized schedule upon checking in. All guests must check-in!
If you are new to the Grand Rapids area, there is a variety parking garages, lots, and transit locations within walking distance of The B.O.B.
- Louis-Campau Ramp
- Ottawa Fulton Ramp
- Monroe Center Ramp
- The Gallery Ramp
- Area 2 Lot
- Area 3 Lot
- Weston Commerce Ramp
- Area 6A Lot
- Cherry Commerce Ramp
The B.O.B. Tour
If you have never been to The B.O.B. before, we have you covered! Check out the video tour of the venue so you know exactly where to go for each session.
We will be following CDC recommendations during this event. Therefore, masks are not required but are highly encouraged at this time.
Things you can do to be safer during the event:
- Wear a mask consistently and correctly over your nose and mouth
- If you are not fully vaccinated, a mask in indoor public places is recommended.
- If you are fully vaccinated, to maximize protection from the Delta variant and prevent possibly spreading it to others, wearing a mask indoors in public if you are in an area of substantial or high transmission is recommended.
- People who have a condition or are taking medications that weaken their immune system may not be fully protected even if they are fully vaccinated. They should continue to take all precautions recommended for unvaccinated people, including wearing a well-fitted mask until advised otherwise by their healthcare provider.
- Try your best to stay at least 6 feet apart from people who don’t live with you
- Wash your hands
- If you were exposed to someone with COVID-19, whether you are fully vaccinated or unvaccinated please stay home instead of attending WMIS. We would love to see you, but not at the expense of the health and safety of others.
- Here are the CDC's guidelines around exposure to COVID-19:
- If you are unvaccinated: stay home for 14 days after your last contact with the person who has COVID-19.
- If you are fully vaccinated: Get tested 3-5 days after the exposure, even if you don’t have any symptoms. Wear a mask indoors in public for 14 days following the exposure or until your test result is negative.
We are looking forward to seeing everyone in-person Wednesday for a full day of going beyond technology to learn, network, and enjoy!